Libby by Overdrive
Libby by Overdrive allows you to borrow a large collection of ebooks, audiobooks and magazines, all through the Libby app.
Libby APP - borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks and Magazines
Access Craftsy via your Libby app
Craftsy is an online resource for all creative makers, where you can find everything you need – from basic instruction to advanced techniques. Craftsy offers tailored project kits, step-by-step expert instructions and timely lessons to make things you're proud of over and over again.
Craftsy - How to access via Libby
How many can I have?
You can borrow up to 10 items. Maximum loan period is 21 days, and items can be renewed.
What do I need to access it?
Web or full library membership, and your Frankston City library card number and PIN.
An email account.
The Libby app if using an Apple or Android phone or tablet.
Internet access to view and download eBooks and audiobooks. eBooks and audiobooks can be accessed without internet once downloaded.
If accessing ebooks on a computer you will also need to install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and an Adobe ID Authorized in the Adobe Digital Editions Help menu. To sign up for a free Adobe ID account, visit the Adobe ID page and choose Get an Adobe ID (this account can be used for any number of ebook services).
Apps - Libby
Download the app to access Libby on your mobile device.
Getting started - Using the Libby App
1. Download, install and open the Libby app.
2. Answer Yes to the first question do you have a library card?.
3. Select I'll Search for a Library.
4. Enter 'Frankston' in the Library Name field, then select Frankston City Libraries from the results.
5. Select Enter Library Account Details.
6. Enter your full card number in the Card Number field, then your PIN, and press Sign In.
7. Once your account has been retrieved, press Next on the right side of the screen to continue.
8. You are now logged in and ready to browse the catalogue.