Warm Winter Reads 2023
Published on 24 May 2023
Beginning on 1 June and running until 31 August, Warm Winter Read 2023 is the statewide reading program for adults.
Featuring recommendations from Victorian authors Sally Hepworth, Tony Birch, JP Pomare, Jennifer Down, Jacinta Parsons, Chris Flynn, Alice Pung, and R.W.R McDonald.
The 2023 reading challenges include:
- Create a cosy reading spot
- Read aloud to a person, pet or plant
- Start a new series OR read the next book in a series you have already started
- Recommend a book you loved, in person or online
- Listen to an audiobook while doing something else
- Read a book set somewhere you’d like to travel to
Drop into a branch to pick up your Reading Journal and selection of Warm Winter Read book marks. Alternatively, you can register via the Beanstack app and activate your challenges there.
Check our socials to keep up to date on all things Warm Winter Read!
Thanks to Libby and cloudLibrary for their support of the campaign.