Keep up to date with what is being added to the collection by setting up alerts.
Create your own up-to-date news alerts that offer you personalised and dynamic Alert Profiles:
1. Log in to your online library membership account here.
2. Enter your library card number (ID) and PIN, then click on Login
3. Click on New Alert Profile
4. Select the type of items you are interested in.
5. Click on "Search" to test your criteria.
6. To return to your profile, use the icon.
7. Set an alert frequency.
8. Enter an expiry date (optional)
10. Save your profile
11. The last step
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly Library staff.
You can review your profile matches manually by logging in and clicking on Alert Profiles. Select the profile you want to review and choose "Display new entries" in the "Extra Options" drop-down menu.