cloudLibrary gives library users the ability to search, browse and discover eBooks and eAudiobooks available for lending through Frankston City Libraries with ease.
How to video
cloudLibrary – eBooks and AudioBooks
How many can I have?
You can borrow up to 10 eBooks and eAudiobooks.
Maximum loan period is 21 days and items can be renewed.
What do I need to access it?
Web or full library membership, and your membership card number and PIN.
An email account.
The cloudLibrary app if using an Apple or Android phone or tablet.
Apps - cloudLibrary
Download the app to access cloudLibrary on your mobile device.
Getting started - Using the cloudLibrary App
- Download, install and open the cloudLibrary app.
- Select country, state and Frankston City Libraries.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your membership card number and PIN.
- Browse or search for an eBook or eAudiobook.
- Select an eBook or eAudiobook and select borrow.