Hoopla allows you to borrow movies, music, eAudiobooks, eBooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! Titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. Hoopla is like having your library at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere.
How to Video
hoopla – Audiobooks, eBooks, Music, and Video
How many can I have?
10 items per month with a 21 day loan
We provide you with 10 play credits per month
- Movies and TV: 3 day loan
- Music: 7 day loan
- Audiobooks: 21 day loan
- Graphic Novels and eBooks: 21 day loan
- Comic Books: 21 day loan
What do I need to access it?
Web or full library membership, and your membership card number and PIN
An email account
A Hoopla Account
Apps - Hoopla
Download the app to access Hoopla on your mobile device
- Go to https://www.hoopladigital.com.au/
- If you are using for the first time, select Get Started Today
- Fill in your email address and create a password
- Choose your library (Frankston Library)
You can opt in to email updates, or just click Next
- Enter in your Library Card Number and click on the I agree