Packed with hundreds of unbiased product tests and reviews, and consumer rights tips and alerts, Choice is trusted by over 160,000 Australians for independent advice to help them cut through the spin and purchase with confidence. Access Choice using Flipster online or with the app.
How many can I have?
You can browse current and previous editions of the magazine, back to 2015.
What do I need to access it?
Web or full library membership, and your Frankston City Libraries card number and password.
The Flipster app if using an Apple or Android phone or tablet.
Internet access to view and download.
Apps - Flipster
Download the Flipster app to access Choice on your mobile device.
Creating an account using an internet browser
This resource can be accessed without login, on our public computers, or on a device connected to our Library WiFi network.
Accessing Flipster using an internet browser
When accessing from outside of the library network, you will see a Access to Frankston Library Service eLibrary Research Tools login page. Here you will need to enter in your library card number.
Using the Flipster App
1. Download, install and open the Flipster app.
2. Press 'Get Started'.
3. In the 'Find My Library' field, enter Frankston Library Service.
4. IMPORTANT: Press the Frankston Library Membership ID: link below the Login button.
5. Enter your full Frankston City Libraries card number in the Frankston Library Membership ID field, then press Login.
6. Press the Choice magazine cover to download and view more issues.